The Houston Astros have one of baseball’s most powerful offenses in 2019, and one stat shows they might have one of the best lineups ever.
Kyrie Irving is one of the top NBA free agents in 2019, and while every team can make him an offer, five have the best odds to sign him.
Kyler Murray is under six feet tall and was the No. 1 pick in the NFL draft, which proves height isn’t a deal-breaker for pro quarterbacks.
- PUMA Women's Nocturnal Winter Jacket bluee Depths Heather X-Small
- Stack-On IWC-11 in-Wall Pistol Cabinet (Beige)
- Wolf Grey Anthracite 6.5 M US Nike Women's WMNS Air Huarache Run Ultra Gymnastics shoes
- ZUKN Women's Wetsuits, 3MM Neoprene Thicken Thermal Full Body Thin Soft Diving Suit UPF50+ Long Sleeve Swimwear for Scuba Swimming Surfing Snorkeling
- 2X 6X Outdoor Tactical Telescope Fast Optical Sight Riflescope Optics Scope for Hunting with Scope Sunshade
- Double Layer Ingreened Patterned Design Retro Creative Bright color Umbrellas Reverse Folding Umbrella Windproof Uv Predection Big Straight Umbrella for Car Rain Outdoor with CShaped Handle
The Oakland Raiders used several picks in the 2019 NFL draft on players from Clemson, and there’s one reason they did so.
The Golden State Warriors’ Death Lineup is one of the scariest ever, but the star-laden quintet is starting to show some cracks in the armor.
The Toronto Raptors and Milwaukee Bucks face off in the Eastern Conference finals of the NBA playoffs for the right to play against Portland or Golden State for the NBA championship. Kawhi Leonard hit a series-winning buzzer-beating shot against the 76ers in Game 7 of the semifinals that will go down in Raptors basketball history. …